- Unit of Measure :
Precihole's Micro Gun Drilling Machines are suitable to drill into assorted medical implants which requires drilling of precise and deep holes. Some of the crucial and renowned parts of this machine are component counter rotation, high pressure coolant pump, high speed motorized spindles, multiple tool steadies and tool monitoring system. Owing to these, three main features are instilled into the drill machines viz outstanding straightness, excellent bore tolerance and superior surface finish. These are also suitable for complex medical applications.
Our offered GDM Series Micro Gun Driller Machines are designed for medical implants for small hole diameter drilling. These are also used in aerospace and automotive industries for diverse purposes. Apart from this, the said equipments are robust in construction, easy to handle, consumes less power and requires low maintenance. Moreover, GDM Series make the process of drilling convenient and quick with its reliable features. This machine can be easily customized in order to provide excellent straightness, surface finish and bore tolerance.
Machine Attributes :-
- âIt has ultra high speed precision motorized spindle which makes the process quick.
- âTo ensure excellent straightness component hinder rotation.
- This machine has ball screw and servo drives for linear motion.
- Also consists multiple tool steadies to provide appropriate tube support.
- âThree jaw self-centering chuck clamping arrangement is equipped for better performance.
- âIt has high pressure coolant and fine filtration system.
- âOil chilling and Automatic Lubrication helps in smooth functioning.
- âMitsubishi / Siemens PLC controls are featured in this machine along with touch screen HMI.
- âTool monitoring system helps in ensuring tool breakage prevention.
Features of Micro Gun Drilling Machines:
1) Ergonomically Designed Machine Guarding: The design is specifically targeted to ensure safety of operator and aesthetics of the machine. Further, ergonomic design also allows simpler operation and maintenance.
2) Axis Motion on LM Guides: The feed motion is carried out in LM rails, which is accurate and preloaded. This motion is ideal for conducting deep hole drilling.
3) Ball Screw & Servo Drives: Preloaded nuts and precision ball screws are tension-mounted along with fixed support at each of its two ends.
4) High Pressure Coolant System: The pumping system of this micro gun drilling machine is high positive displacement type. Also, variable flow technique is present.
5) Fine Coolant Filtration System: There are several baffles present in the tank. From these baffles, the coolant is routed. Thereafter, these are passed via multistage filtration which guarantees finest filtration, making it perfect for deep hole drilling.
6) Centralized Lubrication System: Specific quantity of lubrication oil shot is injected into elements such as ball screws and LM guides. This is done in regular time intervals.
7) High Speed PLC: Precision PLC with good interlocks are provided along with colored touchscreen HMI. To make it suitable for gun drilling, user friendly interface and various smart cutting parameters are fully optimized.
Tool Accessories of Micro Gun Drilling Machines:
By dealing with us, you venture into a partnership with a one-stop shop for each and every deep hole-drilling requirements.
Technology of Micro Gun Driller Machines:
The working process followed in micro gun drilling machines was developed only to drill into Gun Barrels and was exclusive to the Defence Industry. With the passage of time, this technology expanded and found use in industries such as medical implants, die & mold, automotive, oil & gas, aerospace and others. This technology and machine is ideal for increasing the process productivity and reliability.
Conventional drilling standards are not enough if it is desired to achieve increased tool life and surface finish along with precise hole straightness. The gun drilling technology or process is used for making deep and straight holes. When compared with the conventional twist drilling technology, our machine can eccentrically cut through the metal. Furthermore, once the bit is inside the component, then the tool self-pilots itself. Further, burnishing of the hole is done with help of guide pads. This makes the hole precise in terms of round shape and straightness.
- After wards,
- Coolant is inserted via the hole into the tool
- Chips are gushed out via V shaped profile
- The effectiveness of Gun Drilling is from 1 to 30
- Model: GVNO6C
- Drilling Diameter Range: Ã1-Ã6 mm
- Spindle: 1/2 nos.
- Drilling Depth: 300 mm
- Drill Feed Range: 0-1000 mm/Min
- Power per Spindle: 1.5kW
- Spindle Speed range: 1000-24 000 rpm
- Component Outer Dia(Max.): Ã40 mm
- Foot Print (L X W): 3000X2000 mm
Drilling Diameter Range (mm)
Ã1 - Ã6
Max. Drilling Depth (mm)
Part OD Range (mm)
Part Clamping System
Hydraulic Cone Clamping / Chuck Clamping
Max. Component Weight (kg)
Counter Rotation Speed (rpm)
500 - 1000
Drill Feed Range (mm/min)
0 - 1000
Rapid Traverse (mm/min)
Power per Spindle (kW)
Spindle Speed (rpm)
1000 - 24000
Coolant Tank Capacity (liters)
Max. Coolant Pressure (bar)
524-Greoup Gram Panchayat, Pimpalghar, Bhoomi Industrial Estate, Ranjnoli, Behind Balaji Motors, Bhiwandi-Kalyan Road, Kalyan, Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, 421211, India