- 1000x1000, 1500x1500, 2000x2000 mm
- Gun Drilling Machine
Gun drilling is a deep hole drilling process that needs cutting tool to create holes in metal in diameters from 1 â 50. Gun Drilling Machine is ideal for the process as it is available with unique head geometry to drill deep holes by using high pressure coolant for creating holes even at extreme depths. The process of gun drilling is refined for attaining maximum performance in different domains from firearms, diesel fuel components, plastic injection molds, medical tooling, etc. Gun drilling can be completed on common CNC machines to create holes with a depth-to-diameter ratio of 20:1. In addition, it can also reach extreme ratios of 400:1.
- Precihole offers comprehensive range of Single Axis Gun Drilling Machines featuring drilling capabilities from Dia. 1.5mm to 25mm and lengths up to 1000mm.
- Modular Design ensures quicker delivery and off the shelf spares availability.
- Various configurations are available like Job Stationary/Counter-rotating, Single Spindle/Twin Spindle/Four Spindle, Loading and Unloading Manual/Automatic.
- Tooling and work holding are provided to suit your component.
- The Company also offers custom solutions to suit your requirements.
- Professional Installation, Training, Documentation and Process engineering are all provided by Precihole to successfully adapt the machine at customer site.
524-Greoup Gram Panchayat, Pimpalghar, Bhoomi Industrial Estate, Ranjnoli, Behind Balaji Motors, Bhiwandi-Kalyan Road, Kalyan, Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, 421211, India